Moteefe is seeking an experienced, highly energetic and motivational Product Director to leads the product ideation and development for a part of its extensive stack.
Our Product Directors report directly to one of Moteefe's Chief Platform Officer and oversee and are responsible for the product management of one of Moteefe’s product areas (e.g. eCommerce, integrations, international, core platform). They are pivotal in our ability to deliver software to our customer quickly, on time, and to a high degree of quality.
The role holder will construct, iterate and deliver a commercially successful Product Roadmap that delivers against the requirements of key stakeholders using marketplace specific domain knowledge and market/customer feedback.
This is a senior role, and will be expected to be delivering against a complex range of tangible and non-tangible objectives, and will recruit and lead a team of Product Managers.
- The role will liaise with team members, colleagues and partners internationally; significant video conferencing, use of collaboration tools and occasional international travel will be important parts of the role
Skills and qualifications
- Sound commercial skills
- Project management capability (being a Certified Scrum Master is be ideal)
- Proven ability to hire, inspire and lead a team
- Solid understanding and appreciation of software and data engineering principles
- Strong conventional or non-conventional academic achievements
- Understanding of print-on-demand propositions and product offerings internationally, including eCommerce and fulfilment solutions, across internet marketer, social media influencer and other verticals
- Experience of working as a product manager in a high-volume and high-growth eCommerce environment - exposure to and understanding of internet marketing and eCommerce platforms advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience of any the following markets considered advantageous: print-on-demand, niche product marketing and/or merchandise markets
- We will offer you a competitive salary. We will not ask for your existing salary before making you an offer.
- Participation in company’s 6-monthly bonus scheme, based on company financial targets and your own performance
- Investment in training and professional development
- Opportunity to work with leaders in their professional field, and grow as rapidly as you are able to in a meritocratic environment
Any data that Custom Materials Ltd t/a Moteefe (Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX) collects from you is for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice is available on our careers page. If you have any queries please contact [email protected] .