Working location: Lisbon
Moteefe is seeking an experienced, highly energetic and motivational Product Managers to play an important role in its product development process.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. In our case, those customers come from many groups including those that want to sell merchandise (internet marketers, social media influencers, bands, sports personalities etc.) and who want to buy merchandise.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product Managers at Moteefe work on work stream at a time - this may be our existing businesses, our new businesses, our operations capability, or our underlying technology platform.
- Understand our customers and their needs
- Propose product improvements, from your own ideas, research and experiments, and input from stakeholders to increase market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Liaise with business unit leaders and stakeholders to understand what they need in order to drive growth and efficiency
- Translate product strategy into clear scopes of work and detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources, acting as Product Owner within the Scrum delivery process
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, and as an ultimate escalation point in the event of customer problems
- Proven work experience as a product manager in an eCommerce or marketplace environment
- Beneficial but not required is:
- front-end customer acquisition experience, conversion rate optimisation and average revenue optimisation; and/or
- experience of backend customer fulfilment, including customer service, logistics and production processes
- Proven track record of taking ideas from yourself and stakeholders through to working product, including liaising with cross-functional teams including design, engineering and operations amongst others
- Ability to define and refine product development processes, specifically around Scrum, to ensure that workflow of productive and well-managed
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience of working with data, including to produce analysis to drive product improvement and provide insights to colleagues
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done, and a detail-orientated and analytical mindset demonstrated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including in English
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- Investment in training and professional development
- Opportunity to work with leaders in their professional field, and grow as rapidly as you are able to in a meritocratic environment