Head of Performance Marketing
Moteefe was founded in 2015 by Lev, Mathijs and Olivier while pursuing an MBA at INSEAD. With Moteefe it is our ambition to help everyone bring great customised merchandise to the market without any risk or hassle.
What drives us is the opportunity to promote entrepreneurship and enable social media influencers and organisations to bring their ideas to life. We want to take away all the risk, worry and hassle, and truly help people get rewarded for their creativity by giving them a platform and the opportunity to build a brand or spread a message.
Moteefe is looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to help scale its business and hit its ambitious growth plans. This is a unique opportunity to not only lead growth efforts at a start-up, but also to have a major impact on the business moving forward. You will have a small team of Marketing generalists to lead, but 99% of your focus will be to drive users to the platform.
Your role will include:
- Grow Moteefe. You will be expected to significantly improve our brand awareness and attract Sellers to the platform.
- Be responsible for all performance marketing across all geographies (channel include PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Affiliates, Search, Email/CRM).
- Drive a data-obsessed approach to marketing - You're naturally analytical.
- Analyse performance of all campaigns, quickly identifying new areas for improvement.
- Be the face of the all things performance and optimisation, regularly engaging and influencing stakeholders across the business.
- Review and analyse potential to branch out to other channels (offline etc).
- Be the point person for all agency relationships (when required).
- Identify, implement, and iterate strategies to improve user acquisition.
- Manage CAC with clear understanding of drivers in order to scale marketing.
- Drive and oversee all digital marketing efforts, including advertising, SEO, and social media.
- Manage the small marketing team.
- Manage short-form content creation and syndication via newsletters, drip campaigns, etc.
- Performance Marketing experience is essential. We need someone who can drive the business forward.
- A solid understanding of internet marketing and social media marketing (Facebook advertising) etc is required.
- Ability to work with, advise and influence Founders.
- Solid, demonstrable experience of working on an E-Commerce platform.
- A person who sees, Growth, Growth, Growth in all their Marketing ideas.
- Able to lead and further develop a small Marketing team.
- Analytical – Someone who monitors the trends and makes changes.
- Autonomous – Must be a self-starter and able to get things done.
- Unlimited holidays.
- Agile company - We move fast and make quick decisions.
- Competitive salary.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!