Moteefe was founded in 2014 by Lev, Mathijs and Olivier while pursuing an MBA at INSEAD. With Moteefe it is our ambition to help everyone bring great customised merchandise to the market without any risk or hassle.
What drives us is the opportunity to promote entrepreneurship and enable social media influencers and organisations to bring their ideas to life. We want to take away all the risk, worry and hassle, and truly help people get rewarded for their creativity by giving them a platform and the opportunity to build a brand or spread a message.
We are looking for an Operations Associate (this is an entry level role), to assist us with the day to day operations here at Moteefe. This is a great opportunity to learn about an E-commerce business and is focussed on us being able to deliver to our customers. You don’t need to have experience, but you do need to be driven, detail focussed and task orientated.
Your role will include:
- API placement of <50 item apparel and mug campaigns.
- Fixing and reporting issues with order placement and image generation to either the Head of Operations or the Technical Team.
- Phone case template-artwork creation (automation failures to be resolved imminently) and API order placement.
- Retrospectively treating issues raised by suppliers relating to incorrect image generation for submitted orders.
- Checking, monitoring and blocking suspicious/fraudulent platform users according to set criteria.
- Issuing user pay-outs and ensuring all payment methods are kept in balance by the CTO.
- Occasionally assisting with ad hoc supplier lead generation.
- Collaborative and a good team player – We need someone who is happy to get stuck in.
- Excel skills are a plus. We need someone who is happy working on systems and spreadsheets.
- E-commerce / tech experience would be advantageous.
- Willing to learn – We are looking for a person who is keen to learn new things and who brings new ideas with them.
- Unlimited Holidays.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!