Moteefe is seeking a bright and dynamic Product Analyst to join its product team and take responsibility and ownership for a part of its platform.
Are you passionate about building products that customers love? We work on a daily basis with internet marketers, social media influencers, bands, sports personalities and we need to provide exciting products for them to reach out to their audiences and profit from their creativity! That’s why we’re looking for an ambitious and results-driven Product analyst to join our team in Lisbon!
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product Analysts at Moteefe may follow several workstreams of our product at a time to support the development of our technology and our service!
- The role will liaise with team members, colleagues and partners internationally; significant video conferencing, use of collaboration tools and occasional international travel will be important parts of the role
Skills and qualifications
- Strong understanding of front-end (conversion) and/or backend (operations and fulfilment) eCommerce
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development and data analysis
- Experience working with data-driven product development, A/B testing and user research
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- English fluency is required
- Knowledge of Jira and Scrum
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar preferred but not required
- Research qualitative and quantitative product insights and market trends
- Communicate with business leaders, stakeholders, and engineering teams in order to drive growth and efficiency
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Identify and fill product gaps that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Continuously drive and improve product delivery
- We will offer you a competitive salary. We will not ask for your existing salary before making you an offer.
- Participation in company’s 6-monthly bonus scheme, based on company financial targets and your own performance
- Investment in training and professional development
- Opportunity to work with leaders in their professional field, and grow as rapidly as you are able to in a meritocratic environment