Project Coordinator / Scrum Master
Moteefe is seeking a bright and dynamic Project Coordinator to join its product team and take responsibility for driving the delivery of high energy product delivery projects.
Our Project Coordinators report to Moteefe's Chief Platform Officer. They are pivotal in our ability to deliver software to our customer quickly, on time, and to a high degree of quality, and exciting roles to hold.
The role's responsibilities include working closely with internal commercial and operations stakeholders and delivery teams to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
This involved various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation, enabling and facilitating communication and handling queries.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, and information
- Along with the Product Manager, liaise with stakeholders and third parties to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise by facilitating open and early communication
- Work with the Product Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and productivity
- The role will liaise with team members, colleagues and partners internationally; significant video conferencing, use of collaboration tools and occasional international travel will be important parts of the role
Skills and qualifications
- Basic understanding and appreciation of software and data engineering principles principles
- Strong conventional or non-conventional academic achievements
- Project Management training and certification(s) - ideally being a Certified Scrum Master
- Experience of working as a project manager or coordinator, or Scrum Master manager in a high-volume and high-growth technology environment - exposure to and understanding of internet marketing and eCommerce platforms advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful project throughout its lifecycle
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Monday.com)
- We will offer you a competitive salary. We will not ask for your existing salary before making you an offer.
- Participation in company’s 6-monthly bonus scheme, based on company financial targets and your own performance
- Investment in training and professional development
- Opportunity to work with leaders in their professional field, and grow as rapidly as you are able to in a meritocratic environment
Any data that Custom Materials Ltd t/a Moteefe (Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX) collects from you is for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice is available on our careers page. If you have any queries please contact [email protected] .
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!