Content Marketing Manager
Moteefe is a fast-moving, multi-award winning, exciting young business with a global presence. Founded in 2014, we are offering a great working environment with excellent career progression opportunities to the best and brightest professionals. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs and influencers to sell customised merchandise online.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative Content Manager to join us while we continue our rapid growth and further expansion globally. You will be based in our Lisbon office driving our content strategy to help us acquire sellers and buyers and to ensure that we build libraries of wide ranging, engaging content to use across our platforms and for internal and external communications. You will work across all areas of the business.
This is an autonomous role and gives the individual a chance to really lead the content strategy from start to finish.
Your role will include:
- Design and deliver Moteefe’s full content strategy.
- Put a focus on customer acquisition with all content.
- Build and manage Moteefe Adacemy for our sellers.
- Build libraries of engaging content, inc videos.
- Manage our videographer and all video production projects.
- Ensure that voice of the customer is heard within our content.
- Writing in-house Moteefe material; website pages, educational downloads etc.
- Be creative and take ownership of all Moteefe’s content.
- Contacting influencers and relevant websites to discuss content partnerships.
- Maintaining a content calendar.
- Perform keyword research to find opportunities, create long-tail keyword strategy.
- Improve and build on the current website written content.
- Writing impeccable SEO optimised articles and blog posts for Social Media Influencers and Internet Marketers.
- Support Marketing, Sales and Founders with content execution.
- As well as working with Sales and Marketing you will be engaging with the Founders and our sellers.
- Must have experience in a content manager, Online Community Manager or similar role for 3-5 years.
- Experience in creating videos
- Basic video editing skills (ideally: Adobe After Effects, Premiere pro & Photoshop)
- Able to build content strategies from scratch.
- Social and multimedia savvy
- Able to lift up the brand and create a strong brand identity
- Very fluent in English
- Digital analytics experience, Google Analytics and social ad managers.
- A motivated individual who is happy setting strategies but who is also hands-on delivering.
- Results driven – Someone who makes data driven decisions.
- Able to commute to Lisbon with occasional travel to London.
PLEASE INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE OF CONTENT AND ONE EXAMPLE OF A VIDEO CONTENT THAT YOU CREATED! PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
- Experience in an e-commerce environment is a real bonus! (Content aimed at Facebook sellers etc.)
Moteefe is a platform designed to allow users to design and sell custom merchandise online. We are building a fast growing network of entrepreneurs who are ready to design their future and build their brand.
What drives us is the opportunity to promote entrepreneurship and enable social media influencers and organisations to bring their ideas to life. We want to take away all the risk, worry and hassle and truly help people get rewarded for their creativity by giving them a platform and the opportunity to build a brand or spread a message.
About the Team
The Moteefe team is made up of nearly 50 driven professionals from the tech, marketing, sales and design industry. We operate globally with our head office based in London Victoria.
With free gym, games room, a roof terrace with a view, we combine a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a committed and driven group of people all dedicated to help Moteefe succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast
- An opportunity to progress your career in a fast-growing exciting technology company.
- Agile company - We move fast and make quick decisions.
Any data that Custom Materials Ltd t/a Moteefe (Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX) collects from you is for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice is available on our careers page. If you have any queries please contact [email protected] .
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!