Technical Product Manager
Moteefe is seeking an experienced, highly energetic and motivational Product Managers to play an important role in its product development process.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. On our cases, those customers come from many groups including those that want to sell merchandise (internet marketers, social media influencers, bands, sports personalities etc.) and who want to buy merchandise.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product Managers at Moteefe work on work stream at a time - this may be our existing businesses, our new businesses, our operations capability, or our underlying technology platform.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and their needs
- Keep in close touch with business unit leaders and stakeholders to understand what they need in order to drive growth and efficiency
- Identify and fill product gaps to generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources, acting as Product Owner within the Scrum delivery process
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding, and as an ultimate escalation point in the event of customer problems
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager, ideally in an eCommerce environment
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience of working with data, including to produce analysis for management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including in English
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar preferred but not required
- We will offer you a competitive salary.
- Participation in company’s 6-monthly bonus scheme, based on company financial targets and your own performance
- Investment in training and professional development
- Opportunity to work with leaders in their professional field, and grow as rapidly as you are able to in a meritocratic environment