Sales Account Manager
Moteefe is a fast-moving, multi-award winning, exciting young business with a global presence. Founded in 2014, we are offering a great working environment with excellent career progression opportunities to the best and brightest professionals. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs and social media influencers to sell customised merchandise online.
We are looking for an ambitious and target-driven Sales Account Manager for Internet Marketers to join our rapidly expanding team to help us become the No.1 custom merchandise company in the world. The Sales Account Manager positio is vital to Moteefe continuing its rapid growth and further expansion globally. You will be based in Lisbon to manage an array of European and international accounts, dealing with any issue that may arise and building relationships with our users.
As the Sales Account Manager (or Growth Hacker) you will pro-actively build our communities and drive sales through Facebook and other Social Media platforms. This role requires someone who is clearly self motivated and is used to the world of engaging Internet Marketers in order to be successful.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND CV IN ENGLISH.
- Pro-actively approaches and interacts with online communities and groups on social media.
- Engages users and loves talking to lots of clients every day.
- Builds communities online and converts them into sales.
- Targets internet marketers and drives sales through their communities and groups.
- Runs live Q&A Sessions on Facebook or other Social Media channels.
- Builds strong relationships with the Ops, Marketing and PR teams to drive new product growth.
- Learns about internet marketing and how to make money online.
- Proactively learns a thorough understanding of product and how best to position it.
- Motivated by closing accounts and growing their book of business.
- Has a strong personality – Motivated to continually try new things.
- Happy to cast a wide net and continue to build communities – Not frightened of being told “No”.
- Is able to speak fluently at least one additional language to English (German is preferred).
- Fun and friendly personality. An essential part of the job is to build relationships on a personal level and being the 'go to' person for our users.
- Competitive salary and commission
- Free breakfast in the office
- An opportunity to progress your career in a fast-growing exciting technology company
- Agile company - We move fast and make quick decisions.