Technical Support Engineer - Hanoi
Moteefe is a fast-moving, multi-award winning, exciting young business with a global presence. Founded in 2014, we are offering a great working environment with excellent career progression opportunities to the best and brightest professionals. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs and influencers to sell customised merchandise online.
We are looking for an ambitious and organised Support Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team to help us become the No.1 custom merchandise company in the world. This role will work closely with the Vietnam country management team on a day-to-day basis, but will also engage closely with the company’s software engineering team to ensure an integrated and seamless support process. Moteefe has an on-call duty support rota that is responsible for responding to Critical incidents; this role will form part of this team
- The Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers/partners in their use of Moteefe’s technology platforms.
- The role will assess questions and issues when they are received from colleagues or customers/partners.
- Many questions and issues will be resolved directly by the Support Engineer. This may involve: answering questions based on their own knowledge, undertaking investigation, and executing documented procedures and processes. It may also involve programming/scripting technology solutions.
- Some questions and issues will require escalation to the company’s software engineering team, a process that the Support Engineer will manage.
- The Support Engineer will also be responsible for maintaining an overview of requests for assistance, to spot trends and patterns.
- Experience of working with tools such as JIRA Servicedesk, Zendesk etc. is advantageous
- Experience of software development processes in a high-pace commercial environment
- A track record of delivering high quality and responsive support and assistance to business critical / revenue generative processes
- Experience of customer-facing communications and servicing is advantageous
Skills and Qualifications
- Software programming and/or scripting experience, ideally focused on web technologies (graduate level minimum)
- Strong conventional or non-conventional academic achievements
- Advanced professional levels of English and Vietnamese
- Strong investigatory and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently alongside the confidence to work independently